Re-Elect Tiffany Moore Russell
It has been my honor to serve as your Orange County Clerk of Courts for the past six years. I look forward to your support and vote on August 18, 2020 and November 3, 2020.
Offering a taxpayer-focused approach that looks not just at your experience, but the system as a whole. We have identified ways not to only improve your experience, but also reduce costs and ineffective operations.
Leveraging technology to maximize our various services for both our internal and external customers to enhance the overall experience.
TIFFANY MOORE RUSSELL
Orange County Clerk of Courts Tiffany Moore Russell is a native of Orlando, Florida. She received a BA in Political Science from the University of South Florida and a Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law. Tiffany’s professional accomplishments include:
- Youngest County Commissioner ever elected to serve on the Orange County Commission
- First African American female Clerk elected in Florida
- First African American Clerk in Orange County
- Member of the Domestic Violence Commission and the Domestic Violence Taskforce
- Long-time supporter of Harbor House of Central Florida, an organization dedicated to providing shelter to women who are impacted by domestic violence.
- 2016 Arthur “Pappy” Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient
- Florida Court Clerks and Comptrollers Association: Member of Board of Directors, Legislative, Communications and Pro Se/Self-Help Committees
- Appointed to Florida Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
Away from the office, Clerk Russell is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc., Psi Theta Omega Chapter and the St. Mark AME Church, Orlando, Florida. She is married to Anthony K. Russell, Jr. and they are the proud parents of Anthony K. Russell, III and Aiden K. Russell.
For Orange County Clerk of Courts
Vote Tiffany Moore Russell
Primary Election Day is August 18th, 2020
General Election Day is November 3, 2020
3 Ways to Vote
Vote-by-Mail: For more information regarding vote-by-mail Click here.
Early Vote: Cast your vote at an early voting location between August 3 – August 16 from 9 AM – 7 PM. For more information Click here.
Election Day: Cast your vote on Election Day! The primary will take place Tuesday, August 18 and the general election will take place on Tuesday, November 3. To find your polling place Click here.
Your Vote to Re-Elect Tiffany Moore Russell as Orange County Clerk of Courts
Ensures Continued Success and Progress
Tiffany's Service As An Elected Official
Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers Association
Board of Directors and Legislative, Communications and Pro Se/Self-Help Committees
Florida Clerks of Court Operations Corporation
Orange County Central Receiving Board
Orange County Public Safety Coordinating Council
Orange County Domestic Violence Task Force
Committed to Orange County
Help re-elect Tiffany Moore Russell for Orange County Clerk of Courts by signing up to volunteer with our campaign.